Five things that you might not know about me-if you know me at all from just a blog. (I saw this meme on another blog and thought I would put in my two cents worth.)
1. I was once in Madagascar with my ex-husband for three months. I actually let him talk me into walking into a river to see if it was passable for the truck we were in.
2. I met my wonderful French husband on a blind date in Austin, TX.
3. My first job was as a cashier behind the counter at a Woolworth’s that my father owned. I hated every minute of it. I’ve never had my feet ache like that.
4. I was an operating room nurse before I move to France.Â When I first began working as a nurseÂ I would get a real rush whenÂ huge emergency would come in, such as a gunshot wound to the head. At the end not even that excited me and I thought if I had to see another hernia repaired that I would scream. Let’s not even talk about the doctors I worked with.
5. I was pursuing a degree in archeology when I met Maurice and ended up in France. I saw myself deep in some Mexican jungle working on a dig of one of those spectacular ruins. Life can always surprise you.